Mowbray & Son, Inc’s plumbing/pipefitter division team has several experienced journeyman plumbers on staff, along with several apprentices working through the plumbing/pipefitter training program. The resident journeyman plumbers and apprentices are registered and licensed through the state of North Dakota. We are affiliated with Plumbers & Steamfitters Local #300 in Minot, ND.
Our team has the following capabilities:
- Assemble pipe and systems, cut lengths of piping and utilize various methods of welding, grooved, fusion, soldering, brazing and adhesives to secure black steel, copper, plastic, HDPE, and PPR piping systems.
- Certification & Training in OSHA-10, First Aid, and CPR.
- Certified Back Flow Preventer Testing.
- Certified Med Gas installer-brazers.
- Certified Welders for Structural-Hot and Cold Piping.
- Educational programs and plumbing/pipefitter employee searches by Local #300.
- Ensured integrity of plumbing systems through various test methods.
- Identify obstructions, plan plumbing design, layout for pipe fabrication and installation, through channeled openings in walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Installation of hydronic heating & cooling, hot and cold supplies, waste, and drainage systems.
- Installation of underground rough in to top out and finish phase of job from start to finish.
- Interpret and apply mechanical and structural blueprints to plan plumbing repairs and modifications.
- Observe safety practices and procedures to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Registered with the Department of Labor Apprenticeship Program.
- Services for complex customized system retrofits.
- Specialized safety training, certification and on-site inspections by the North Dakota Safety Council.